Evaporative Cooler Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
It is no secret, Santa Fe and Albuquerque are hot and dry during the summer months. That is what makes evaporative cooling a great option to keep your home or office comfortable during the hotter months. CaitCo Drainworks specializes in the installation, maintenance, and repair of evaporative cooling systems. If you are interested in learning more about adding evaporative cooling to your home or office or are needing maintenance or repairs on your current system, CaitCo is here to help. Give our Santa Fe or Albuquerque office a call to schedule an appointment with one of your licensed heating and cooling specialists.
What is Evaporative Cooling?
Evaporative coolers, also known as swamp coolers, are different from traditional air conditioning systems, which use chemical refrigeration to cool the air. With evaporative cooling, water and evaporation are used to cool the air.
Using evaporation, hot and dry outside air is drawn through water-soaked cooling pads. The air is then pushed through the saturated pads, the water evaporates and the heat in the air is absorbed. This lowers the surrounding air temperature. A fan then pushes the cool air throughout the house via a network of ducts.
Why Choose Evaporative Cooling?
Evaporative cooling is a popular choice in arid areas like the Southwest. It offers many benefits.
- It is easy to maintain and operate.
- It offers superior function in dry climates.
- It is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- It adds moister to the air for an all-around healthier home and office environment.
Regular Scheduled Maintenance
CaitCo Drainworks offers regular scheduled maintenance for your evaporative cooling system to keep it working at optimum performance year after year.
- Spring maintenance– After a fall and winter of not being in use, your system will need to be started up correctly. The cover will need to be removed, and the system cleaned. Our trained cooling specialist will make sure all components of your system are in working order. In addition, waterlines and power will need to be restored, and water tanks will need to be inspected to make sure they are at the appropriate levels.
- Fall maintenance– Your system needs to be shut down correctly each year when the weather cools down, and before winter starts. Our highly trained technicians turn off the water to the system, drain the water from your swamp cooler reservoir, remove the build-up of minerals, and tie down the swamp cooler cover if you have one on hand.
Call to Schedule
When spring turns to summer, give CaitCo Drainworks a call to start up your swamp cooler and when the time comes to power down your system again in the fall, we are here for you. With regular maintenance we can make sure your evaporative cooling system is operating correctly to keep you cool during the hottest months of the year. Call us today for environmentally friendly and affordable swamp cooler installation, maintenance, and repair.
Caitco is your resource for all your evaporative cooler needs. Call 505-424-9191 in Santa Fe or 505-899-6688 in Albuquerque today.