Clogged pipes can cause big problems, backing up drains, sinks, tubs, and toilets. When this happens, there are options to get your drains and sewer flowing smoothly again. Hydro jet drain cleaning is one of the most effective systems available today for cleaning out clogged drains and sewer lines. At CaitCo Drainworks our licensed plumbing professionals are fully trained in hydro jet drain and sewer cleaning to help get rid of even the most stubborn clogs. If you need help with a clog contact CaitCo today!
How it Works
A hydro jet is a sophisticated plumbing tool, consisting of a high-pressure hose and special nozzles that can be attached to the terminal end. It is connected to a machine that pressurizes water. With a force of 4,000 PSI, the high-pressured water forces out debris, and clogs creating a clear, clean pipe for water flow. Hydro jet works well when sewer lines are long, four inches or wider, have tough blockages, or are clogged with large amounts of grease, and can be used safely on all kinds of pipes.
When to Use Hydro Jet
Hydro jet drain and sewer cleaning is an easy and efficient way to remove clogs from your lines. This method of clog removal is more effective when it comes to certain types of plumbing issues. Not tending to more serious issues the right way can lead to a sewer line repair or replacement.
- When a clog occurs in a drain line that has been previously repaired with the use of an epoxy liner.
- A sewer line that is compacted with grease.
- A drain line that has a break caused by root infestation
- A main drain line that must be accessed from a rooftop.
When to Not Use Hydro Jet on Your Pipes
- The drain line that is clogged has no cleanout
- Back up is caused by simple soft blockage, such as toilet paper
- When you have a larger build-up inside an old cast iron pipe and accompanying fittings
- Clean out access is located inside a crawl space; this has the potential to cause flooding.
Sewer & Drain Line Preventative Maintenance Program
To help keep sewer and drain lines open and flowing, CaitCo Drainworks also offers businesses and homeowners sewer and drain line preventative maintenance programs. Our monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual maintenance plans will keep your sewer lines open and extend their lifespan, helping to prevent more costly repairs down the line.
Call to Schedule
CaitCo Drainworks is proud to offer Santa Fe and Albuquerque the best in hydro jet drain and sewer cleaning. If you are experiencing a clogged drain or sewer line, give us a call today! Our professional plumbers will get your pipes clean, clear, and clog free.
Call CaitCo Drainworks at 505-424-9191 in Santa Fe or 505-899-6688 in Albuquerque or for all your drain and sewer line cleaning needs.